Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ormond Beach, FL







We had a blast at the beach house and it took very little time for the kids to claim ownership of "the Beach House." Ashlynn would say, "I want to go back to my beach house!" Since we've been back home, the kids would see beach toys or pool toys and want them to take back to their beach house. We had a great time there. The kids swam for a couple hours everyday in the backyard. Ashlynn much preferred staying in the pool to going to the beach. Logan had a blast playing in the endless sands of the beach. He made several sand castles, he helped mom make a sand alligator that didn't last long enough for a picture because the kids tried to ride it. We buried Logan in the sand a couple of times and searched for seashells. Bella and I took to the waves to Boogie board several times and had a blast doing that. One day the waves were amazing and I knew I had caught a great wave when it would rip my pants off, I would have to try to hold on to them with the tip of my toe and then finally give up and grab it with a hand at which point I would lose control of the boogie board and be tossed like a rag doll in the waves. What fun! I saw a couple crabs, jelly fish and 2 starfish. I forget how amazingly beautiful the ocean is. I had so much fun at the beach!

No comments: