Friday, November 20, 2009

Logan is 5 years old!!!

My little boy is growing up fast! I can't believe we've had him in our lives for 5 years. Time flies! Logan is a very smart little boy and has energy to spare! I don't think he has ever met a stranger. He can be a bit of a handful with a combination of excess energy and being hard of hearing (or should I say he's got selective hearing). He is one of the most loving children I have ever met. He gives hugs freely, he is such a cuddler, and quick to say "I love you". I am so grateful that this special little boy was sent to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!! What an adorable boy.

Theradlife said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe he's 5 already... wasn't he just born?? And I can't believe how tall Ashlynn is!! And those eyes.... Gorgeous kids.