Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Loganism


The other day Logan was trying to stand on my vanity stool in the bathroom and I told him he needed to get down so he won't fall down and crack his head. He gets down and says, "yeah mom, I don't want to be a crackhead!" I laughed hysterically. I promise we do not call people crackheads in this house, he came up with this on his own. We ere up at the church Wed. evening for a little bit and Conrad was up there, he is about 10 years old. As soon as Logan saw him he was glued to his side. When it was time to leave he said "You're my best friend" to Conrad. It is so funny how children form attachments so quickly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The crackhead comment is priceless. So cute that he has a best friend.

Kristina said...

Thanks for coming over today and helping out. It was great seeing you. Your kiddos are adorable and that Logan is always saying the funniest things. Doesn't it make you a little worried about what he says to others when you're not around...?