Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mamma Mia!


My good friend Kristina and I went out last night for dinner, at On the Border and a movie, Mamma Mia! What a fun night. Of course dinner was great but the movie was AWESOME. I laughed sooo much and was so completely entertained! I give the movie 2 thumbs way up! Thanks Kristina for the way fun evening! Kristina is one of my old college roommates that now lives here in Fort Worth. She is the one that introduced me to the Twilight books, which I love. This coming weekend the 4th and last book in the series is coming out and there is a coming out party at Barnes and Nobles the night before with fun activities and all that jazz and then at 12 am we can buy the book. So Kristina and I are going to go. Kristina's husband made us these way cool iron-on transfers to put on our t-shirts that say "Bite me Edward" which may sound bad but is pretty funny if you've read the books (it is a vampire series). So we are totally planning on reverting back to out 14 year-old selves for the evening. It will be loads of fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I will have to see the movie.. I have been a little worried about cheesy factorness, but I think it looks like it could be fun. Oh and I want a Bite me Edward shirt!!! I just finished New Moon... I read Twilight a long time ago, but I finally got back to it. Love it!

Kristina said...

That movie was great and I had fun too. Can't wait for Friday!