Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Public Announcement

I figure if I write this on my blog, I may feel more accountable, therefore maybe I will stick to the plan here. My friend Kristina asked if I would like to join her in running an upcoming 5K. I am not a runner, last time I ran a mile was in high school. Since finding out that I had a defective heart, I have attributed my inability to run to my heart. Now that I am all fixed up, I think I will tackle the beast. I am such a wanna-be runner! I am following a running schedule that is called something to the effect of, The Couch to 5K schedule, so it is pretty easy for now. I've been walking 3 miles several times a week for a couple of years, so I'm hoping this transition will be smooth. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck! that is a great goal!
and I love your christmas blog look.

Jamie said...

Good Luck! I so need to be doing that right now.

Kristina said...

WE CAN DO IT!!!