Monday, December 22, 2008

Watch out bunny slopes, here we come!

Dustin and I are finally taking our long awaited annual trip! We have made arrangements to go to Winter Park, Colorado for 5 days in January. This will be both mine and Dustin's first skiing experience. I am really looking forward to it, Dustin not so much. I really had to sale him on trying something new and breaking away from the mundane trips to the beach (not really mundane, but we've done that every year for the past 5+ years). I hope that we can make it through the trip without any broken bones, for this reason I think we will be frequenting the bunny slopes, probably the whole time, we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited that you get to go skiing! That will be so fun. I've always wanted to go to a snowy romantic getaway. :) Dustin, you're amazing with your selling capabilities...way to go!

Anonymous said...

OOOH! I love the new background...great choice!