Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spoiler!


My children and I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping together. I thought I was safe shopping with them, of course they would never tell Daddy what I got for him, so I thought! A couple days after we had gotten Dustin a certain gift, Logan saw a sign advertising the particular item and said,"Hey Dad, that's what Mom got you for Christmas!" I tried to play it cool but think there will be no surprise there for Dustin on Christmas morning! Thanks to Mr. Mouth!

3 comments:

Allison said...

You thought you were safe with Logan?? The 4 year old that talks in complete sentences better than I do??? Come on, hahah! I think it's hilarious, but I'm sorry for Dustin. However, if he's the kind of Leo that I was as a kid, he snuck a peek anyway...LOL!

Melanie said...

Very true on all accounts!

Kristina said...

Your kids are so cute and funny. That Logan is a handful. He cracks me up!