Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daddy's Home!

We have been sick for the past 3 weeks or so. One passing to the next and so on. We are now on round two of passing back and forth. Fun times. Yesterday Grandma invited Logan to spend the day with her so Ashlynn and I could get some rest. Ashlynn took a nice long nap and woke up at 5 pm. This is very late for her because my kids are usually in bed by 7 pm every night. So I let her stay up pretty late. She was at the kitchen table coloring and I was in the other room checking on the laundry, when all the sudden I heard an excited yell from the kitchen, "Mommy, Daddy here!" It is very unusual for the children to be awake when Dustin comes home from work. So last night was a treat for the both of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

uh oh, now she will want to stay up all the time just to see daddy!! That is cute.