Friday, February 15, 2008

I want to be a Cowboy!


So here is my rendition of the children's book If you give a mouse a cookie, by Laura Numeroff. This morning Logan had on 1 cowboy boot. He wanted the other. So, I got him the other boot and he wanted his cowboy hat. When I got him the cowboy hat he wanted his chaps. So, I got him his chaps and he wanted his vest. When I got him his vest he wanted to put them on. When he put them on he wanted to take a picture of the cute little cowboy. So, I took lots of pictures of the cute little cowboy. When I took the pictures of the cute cowboy, he wanted to look at each and every one. He then wanted some more pictures, so I took more. He then stomped around the house for awhile in his loud boots. Then he took them off, along with his outfit. The end!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! that is adorable! And not nearly as annoying as the mouse with the cookie and the pig and the pancake. (they got everything messy and dirty and sticky) I am glad you have a blog now!