Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Can't Hear!


Dustin and I watched Conference on the Internet today. We at least attempted. We got bits and pieces of the talks between the constant peppering of questions, arguments, crying the kids were giving us. At one point toward the end of the Conference, Logan was saying something to Dustin. Dustin said, "I can't hear!" So Logan repeated his statement, only he said it louder, again, he gets the same response from Daddy. So Logan again gets even louder. At this point Dustin and I just cracked up laughing. Of course Dustin was referring to his inability to listen to the conference talk and Logan was thinking that Daddy was deaf as a doorknob. It was pretty funny, but you might have had to be there to appreciate the humor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is so funny, I guess it's hard to get mad at that!