Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Kristina tagged me!!! So, here is some tidbits of info about me!

Where was I 10 Years ago...
I would have been married for almost a year and going to school at Utah State University in Logan, Utah. These were the days in which I did not take school at all seriously and reveled in being a newlywed. Dustin and I missed more school then we attended. What a waste of time and money! We enjoyed Logan though. What a beautiful city. We loved hiking in the mountains that surrounded us, and frolicking in the river. We camped a lot and brought our little cocker spaniel, Anya, with us. That is about all I can recall at this point.

5 things on my to do list today...
1. Go workout at the gym.
2. Go grocery shopping.
3. Make a main dish for a friend's friends wife funeral.
4. Pick weeds and burn my stack 'o' sticks and branches.
5. Entertain my wee ones.


My bad Habits...
I am sometimes a bit negative toward myself.
I sabotage all my hard work during the day by treating myself to junk at night. (sometimes)
PROCRASTINATION!!!

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
I would not tell anyone except those I really trust. I would try to help out those that are in need as much as possible anonymously, especially my siblings who may be struggling. I would make Dustin retire so that we could spend as much time together as a family that we could stand, and then I'd have him go back to work!! (haha)I would love to help out those families that have had sickness in their family and have accrued a ton of hospital debt by paying it off.

4 places I have lived...
Jacksonville, FL
San Diego, CA
St. Louis, MO
Ft. Worth, TX

5 things people don't know about me...
~I am a klutz.
~I have freckles on me butt, I am nice. (haha)
~I am a wanna be perfectionist.
~Dustin is the only man I have ever kissed.
~I played Basketball, Tennis, and was on the Swim team in high school. I was not good enough to play high school volleyball, surprising to some, because now I can hold my own fairly well.

No comments: