Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's a miracle!



I am so excited! I guess I bugged Dustin enough about wanting to cut my hair that he finally agreed to love me regardless of the length of my hair(ha ha)! I went this morning and got a really great cut, at least in my opinion. I am totally thrilled with it. I think I lost about five pounds from the time I sat down at the hairdressers to the time I walked out! BONUS!! I think Dustin is still in mourning but he was able to put on a happy face and pay me a compliment about the new do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOO!!!! I love it I love it! Looks very sheik! So wierd how men are with long hair, Geren is the same way with mine, but they don't understand how much maintenance it takes to keep long hair nice and healthy! So, they have to pick one, Being on time to Church, or having a wife who is constantly spending money on products and sitting in the bathroom waiting for her massive amounts of hair to dry...
Anyways! I love it!

Kristina said...

I love your hair Melaine...I think it makes you look younger, too. Very cute. Are those side bangs. I like it!

Melanie said...

Thanks! I had the lady cut my bangs short, she told me how to train them to lay the right way, so, I'll have to see how I like them. Thanks, for your very sweet comments!