Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Loganisms!



Logan has been working hard to get his new Henry train. He has gone potty on the toilet 30 times and finally achieved his goal and got his toy. He was sooo excited when we gave him his toy. When Dustin handed him Henry the train Logan said, "I have a wonderful life!" He then ran from the room to put it on his train track. It was so funny. I don't know how he comes up with some of the things he says. He is certainly a crack up. I also gave him a haircut yesterday, which truly is no fun for no one. When the hair would fall on his shoulders he would cry and say that it hurt. When we finally finished the wrestling match, and we were both exhausted from the struggle, Logan had the decency to say, "Thanks so much Mom for cutting my hair." Again, this was rather funny as you would have thought that I was trying to remove his head by the way he was responding to the haircut. I think it turned out pretty well.

No comments: