Sunday, October 26, 2008

Accomplishments











As mentioned below, we got our sod laid. We've also finished the kid's playset in the back. I got the living room painted, it's been done for a couple months now. We've started the cleaning out of the garage and the organizing of the pump house. We are preparing to finish out the garage into a super cool multi purpose area. I am also about to decorate the master bedroom to my liking (I've never done anything in there really). So, we will always have something to keep us busy since the kids don't seem to keep us busy enough, HA HA!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Very busy lady, indeed! Everything looked so great the other night. Your home is beautiful. Can't wait to see a finished bedroom.

Allison said...

WOW!!! You're amazing Melanie! I have high hopes of getting a lot done this month. You're an inspiration. It all looks wonderful.