Saturday, October 4, 2008

Megan tagged me again!

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
Go on lots of exotic vacations.
Serve a mission/s with Dustin.
Further my education in medicine.
Make a difference in this world.
Decorate my bedroom to my liking.
Move to a place that has beautiful summer weather.
Go to a music concert. (never been)

7 things I do now:
Take care of my children.
Teach the 9 year old kids at church.
Play volleyball.
Workout regularly at the gym, too bad you can't tell!
Watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and The Mentalist.
Shop...a lot.
Plan Halloween parties.

7 things I can't do:
Not get overwhelmed with being a stay-at-home mom.
Keep my house clean.
Get my yard landscaped in a timely manner, if at all!
Dance.
Play baseball.
Run.
Play an instrument.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex: (or love about my husband)
His muscles!
His Cologne.
He loves his children.
He loves me.
He's a hard worker/great provider.
He always builds me up, never puts me down.
He's faithful in every aspect.

7 things that I say most often:
No.
Yummy.
Say Please.
Say Thank you.
Do you need to go potty?
I love you.
What time are you going to be home?

7 celebrities that I like:
Hugh Jackman
Kate Winslett
Matthew McCaunaghey(spelling?)
Kate Hudson
Luke and Owen Wilson
Anne Hathaway
Simon Baker

7 favorite foods:
Lumpia
BLTA from Red Robin
grilled cheese and tomato soup
homemade chicken noodle soup
homemade potato
Mom's Texas sheet cake
Mom Parker's homemade dinner rolls

7 people who I invite to do this:
I only know a couple of people that blog but I'll invite more to do it via email.
Mom Bamrick
Mom Parker
Kristina Stutz
Jamie Bamrick
Dustin Parker
Allison Yanda
Dad Parker

1 comment:

Kristina said...

this is a cute one and i'm gonna get to it just as soon as i finish the paris pics...ah, the bain of my existence.