Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Logan is 4!!!











Logan's birthday was this last Sunday. He has been so excited about his birthday this year which has been fun. Sunday morning Logan woke up so excited so I let him call Grandma so he can tell her it's his birthday. Well, when grandma answered the phone, she and Papa started singing Happy Birthday. Logan is getting a very irritated look on his face and is groaning a bit. When they finish the song Logan says,"Grandma! I'm trying to tell you something! I'm getting my dino mountain playset today!" It was pretty comical. That morning I was taking a trip across the pasture to take Logan's presents to Grandma's house and Logan saw me and started toward me, I told him to go back in the house, I didn't want him to see any of his presents. He yells, "OK, but be careful with my dino mountain playset!" I laughed! Well when it came down to opening presents, it was like pulling teeth to get him to put the new toy down to open the next. I had hid the dino mountain playset in another room because I didn't want to wrap it, it was big. So after he'd opened everything I asked him if he got everything he wanted and he kept insisting that he did. I asked if there was anything else he wanted and he said no. So finally I just went and grabbed the box and brought it out to him, thankfully, he was ultra excite to get it. He had a great birthday.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big boy! So handsome. I am glad that he would seemingly have been happy without the dino mountain playset, but how sweet that he was so excited about it. Cool cake by the way, did you make it?

Allison said...

Yay!! I can come play with the dino mountain playset! Haha! Sooo cute and it's amazing but I do believe he looks older in those pics even though I just saw him a few days ago, LOL!

Melanie said...

I did make the cake,kind of, it was a couple box cakes! Thank you, it was fun to do.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's soo fun!! I'm excited about Hannah's birthday coming up...she's starting to get excited, too. It's so fun to hear "so next is grandpa's, then grandma's, then Joe's and then mine!!" Joe is my bro...not Joey :)
Anyway, Happy Birthday Logan!!

Jamie said...

I tried posting once, but I don't thinkit worked so I'm back. Logan looks so big and grown up :(. Your cake looks really cute too. Hey, did you get my RSVP?

Anonymous said...

Wow, all that post, and no mention of that AWESOME CAKE you made?? What is that, I must have some! And I just have to mention that it is so WEIRD that Logan is 4. I can't believe how fast it's been.