Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow



So, it snowed pretty good yesterday. We probably got about 6 inches. So the kids and I went outside to play in the snow. Logan gathered a handful of snow and said, "Snow Fight!" He then started throwing snowballs at me. The snow was perfect for snowballs, it packed really well. Logan would turn his back to me and I would throw snowballs at his back and he would giggle and giggle. I asked Logan and Ashlynnn if they wanted to build a snowman and Logan said, "No, I want to make an igloo." So I made my first attempt to make an igloo. As soon as I would start building a wall the kids would come over and kick it down. They were driving me CRAZY! We eventually got a routine down. Logan would shovel the snow for me and Ashlynn would get a tiny handful of snow and place it on top of the wall of snow as I frantically tried to build the darn thing before the kids became ultra destructive again. I did not finish the thing, I will have to go back out this morning to get it done! We had a lot of fun. Logan's favorite thing to do was run everywhere and make snow prints. By the time he was done, mom's yard was completely covered with little Logan prints.

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Hello, stumbled in and just want to say hi. Good luck on your book! Keep writing.
Also, I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.