Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spooky!

I scare pretty easy. I will admit to that before I get this started. I laid the kids down for a nap today because we are going to be out late tonight. I am bushed after walking 3 miles this morning with my mom and then going to the gym and working out for 1.5 hours. So, I laid down myself. I had only been laying down for 5-10 min. when I heard what sounded like something falling down in my attic followed by footsteps running from the spot. Chills went down my spine and my legs felt somewhat paralyzed as I listened intently to hear if there was any more noise coming from the attic. I heard a little noise here and there. I don't know what is in my attic, it sounded big and I could make out individual footsteps as the "thing" ran. I called my mom and she said it was probably a squirrel. Who knows, it sounded HUGE to me! I went out to make sure the garage doors were locked and they were. I am at a loss, but I will most certainly not be the person to stick my head up in that attic to investigate!

No comments: