Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, the Bitter, Bitter Disappointment!

Dustin had a meeting with his bosses today. They had told him that the meeting was no big deal. WHATEVER!! Dustin meets with them to find out that our trip to Cancun that we were leaving on in less then three weeks was postponed until October. Talk about disappointment! I have been so excited for the break, the beach, and the alone time with my honey! So, I am now trying to cope with my loss. At least it gives me much more time to attempt to get a beach body!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MAN!!!! How can they do that to you??? I hope they had a good excuse. But I doubt any excuse would be good enough for me.

Melanie said...

Very true! I am learning to cope!

Kristina said...

I guess Dustin needs to make it up to you now. I say we let him watch the kids and we do a day of shopping, with dinner and a movie. :)

Melanie said...

Sounds Great!