Friday, March 28, 2008

Loganisms

Here are a couple funny Logan stories. 1. Yesterday I was changing Logan's britches and he says, "Ouch! that's spiky, like a bunch of spikes, like a porcupine! Yeah, like a porcupine." You probably guessed what the spiky, porcupine culprit was. Yeah, you got it, my legs! I thought that was very funny! He is very descriptive.
2. I sent him to his room for talking back to me yesterday. When I went in to talk to him, I got down to his level to explain why he was in his room. As I am trying to talk to him he grabs me by both cheeks and says, "Momma, will you please be happy with me." I tried to explain that I am happy with him but that it makes me sad when he talks back to me. He then repeats the same statement and gives me this hopeful smile. He can be very sweet when he wants to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both of those stories are really funny, crazy to watch them grow up with their little individual personalities... Logan has a fun one.