Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No Pain No Gain

Dustin and I, and the kids, joined L.A. Fitness a week and a half ago. We haven't gone to the gym until this week, really, because we've all been sick on and off. So, this week, we've been feeling better and I have gone 3 days in a row. I was told by one of the personal trainers that you need to rotate your emphasis on certain body parts until your muscles are no longer sore. So, that's what I've been doing. I have no clue what I'm going to do tomorrow because my entire body is sore! I am having a blast though. Logan and Ashlynn love going to the gym because they get to go play while Dustin and I are working out. It works out pretty well, we're just trying to figure out the best time to go so that the kids are well taken care of. Tuesday they had at least 20 kids running around with only three girls watching them. So, we tried the morning today and it was a little better. Regardless, my kids have a blast, I just worry about there needs being met to my expectations. I'm hoping that we can keep it up and continue to do this as a family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! you posted on Amy's blog, but never on mine! ;) tee hee, just kidding.

Unknown said...

ha ha! thank you, I feel much better ;) Sorry about the comment begging.... ;) But I do love hearing about what is going on in your life! Yay blogging!